Start a Notary Business
How to Become a Notary Public
Becoming a notary public is a relatively simple process, depending on which state you live in. Notary training is only required in a handful of states such as California, Colorado, Missouri and Pennsylvania. Also Nevada, North Carolina, Indiana, Florida and Ohio require training. A few additional states require notary exams, like Connecticut and New York.
- Make sure you meet all of your state’s qualifications.
- Complete and submit an application.
- Pay the state’s filing fee.
- Get training from an approved education vendor (if applicable).
- Pass a state-administered exam (if applicable).
- Complete fingerprinting and background check (if applicable).
- Receive your commission certificate from the state.
- Get your surety bond (if applicable).
- File your commission paperwork (and bond) with your Notary regulating official.
- Buy your Notary supplies.
- Where to begin: Notary.net will take you through all you need step by step
- Notary.net: Get Certified in your State.
- Startups: Education, Community, and Tools to help startups launch faster.
- QuickBooks: Bookkeeping and beyond. Get the smarter tools you need, and the assistance to keep you confident.
- BookMark: Ai powered website builder get your business online in minutes.
- UniTel: Virtual phone system that lets entrepreneurs run & grow their business from anywhere.
- Shorby: Get the most out of your bio links in your social media.
- Article Writing Company: Need great articles about your product or business description? See what effective content writing can do for you and your business.
- Hippo Video: A video engagement platform that helps you connect with your prospects and lifts your sales, marketing, and support efforts.
- LogoTypeMaker: Create and design your own logo online! Don’t let a someone else envision your business. Online logo maker you’ll enjoy! Don’t hire a designer. Be one!
- Unbounce: Create custom landing pages with Unbounce—no coding required. Get the highest-converting campaigns possible with Unbounce Conversion Intelligence™, and our latest AI feature, Smart Traffic.
- WhoKnows: LEAD GEN SERVICES For B2B startups and businesses. Partner with WhoKnows to run multi-channel, iterative lead gen campaigns to fill your funnel!
- Start a 24 hour Notary. After a certain time you can double or triple your fees!
- Make sure to get your business cards to Real Estate Agents
- Facebook Ads